8/10/2022

Oh, so the wedding peach it’s 3+1!!

Isn’t you just talk to the Top best, you always end up get fired because that’s a guys issue?


From my sequence to say, Melinda to …Silas my side positioning

Not everyone writes out their brain literacy it’s very low after 3 meals a day formatting a human life. You understand the English part, but when you try to put the paper you don’t sort out….a challenge, an issues, a priority…like when I do a talk on UB Black Ops. What you think that sequence was? One day?

The video: 250 UB human that til Black 7 video!



For 9 long years I do nothing but just doing THAT!!

Not the reading novels literacy, it’s you have 5 mins on stages microphone you just show up literacy….i told you that’s 9 long years, I don’t nothing but real Live 1 mins get on the point!!


No comments:

Post a Comment