8/23/2022

No, the diets you have its, you have a plates of the....undigestive foods, and you eat next by the these chips. Meaning your burger, or Taco, soft or hard, or Chilupa.

You eating chips as the bag next by your real meal.

I eat chips with the juices, or snacks. Kinda like dinner. You might be eating with cookies, and burrito. I told you I don't eat wheat anymore. 

I feeling like to eat chips, bites on my teeth? Now I am feeling my liver....maybe the watermelon juice with the chips? Original flavor. My mother recently stock up all the chips. I don't actually need them, but she will start to buy, then I eat them.

I don't really think much anymore. 

oh ~ You eat pasta, something combine, might be meat too. 

If you do what I tell you to do...staying on juicing, and live on the junk food, meaning 2 kinds. And you eat simply....you can eat as much snack as you want. Mine pick its the waffle chocolate sticks. Its sweet to me, not enough sweet for you. You eating a concentrating whole chocolate. 

Your stomach can digest the combine food, but....I am very careful on it. Now I am feeling the pain, then I won't do that anymore. For some reasons, I am hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment