8/20/2022

Military or Congress? Military

Because for the Privacy reason, Congress set some rules.

But for the military usage, they have food first. Second, the military can just saying to the Congress, we don't want that person A, B, C, D, E here.

The military can have that right. The Congress will listen. You cannot force a military to what? Train on Wing? 

Third, the military family units its another vast collections of the voter's right. They are connected to the local. 

Most people just get the wrong things step 1 to step 1000. 


 

I will say what I think.

I think that pair of total 4 should go to Eben Pagan, their groups, including what not that Jay Abraham before they dead groups. They are dying out. They don't have to get Eben, Craig or Jay Abraham, but within that...whichever each other of them reaching to another Star, one of them, or 4 of them studying under, and get their vocabulary right, like the TV telling them. No matter what that is dis-throne them, or pushing them to be de-throne. 

In Flower Thousand Bones, there is one situation saying "The generation Position are interwined False" Whatever that means. 

Like you know American term of the first cousin, or the second cousin? The second cousin is always older than you are? Although that is not how Asian defined, but when we hear what the TV says in Chinese, that is as vagueing example I can give you.

 ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿฅช

Harry can just use his brother's example, saying the conspired ideas of how we get down were in the progress when he was admited in the school, I was the one be more visible right now on the news, and be publicaly sort out that legal documents behind. Meaning the public finding it out, I am thrown-out, away from the throne line. For that reason, I request to that I comply the TV reason how to approach one groups, not I wish there is anymore effects to my brother's family or my family, but I think it will affect us no matter what the excuse of that, and we are in fear. Its the money.

What options do we get, comply the TV or not comply the TV, the irony, how we get down on the street? 

 ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿฅช

 


If they would have that kinds of talents, to sway things, I think their own public citizen might just do something for them, no matter what.

Their attitude its always blaming, so if in the future Prince William got affected, Harry will be yelled at. He cannot take that, not really. But what the TV says, I roughly guessing it, they are not in the games. Everyone like me, or American military, or Russian, are very very aggressive to rub things on the TV.

Like the 3 frames of the sailor moon transformation to the STAR!!!!

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment