8/26/2022

MH has a fish pound, he eats fish. No, I don't know him, if he has a cat.

No, none of them looks like that, they get old and weary out in life. 

Very weary out in life. Shape changes, the idea of the life stress crash them. All of them are ....dimming the light inside their eyes. 

That is not the story telling me, that is the story I am telling you. 

I think normally the Medical Board can make a miracle turning everyone on the TV existing roles of the past education MD to keep repeating textbook year after years. They do those things.

So to answering your question, "Do they grant you wishes?" That is your real question I think. 

I think you can. They are Christian, not Chinese monk. No. Not Dean. But wishes you can tell them, they process all things, through the Medical Board by now.

I am reading. These are in Madarin Chinese

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3GNbCF4iL8

 

That would be a gossip? You like Eben or Craig Ballantyne?

Craig is younger, probably Craig Ballantyne. I never met them both, in person. I go by what I seeing.....here. Its everything looks strange to me. Canadian hockey? 

I am looking.

No, that gf, he always has the same girlfriend, I think. As long as when nick says, I think....probably the same one. How funny, I remember I getting married too....in one of those cave in Flower Thousand Bones.


In the imagination, if you were like 15 years old....like 17 years old, purely imagination, inside your brain, not the real life you go kissing a guy, you will want to imagine he never get married,

In the real life, let's say you getting married early 22 -25. What you really wish its your father always on-calls, to when the furnace broken, or every water, electricity workers to come and fix my water facet, it fallen off. In my bath tubes. 

Meaning someone have a property, meaning someone maid you keep looking at the fake App or story, and you keep sleeping til you imagine things, never cook, never laundry, never get up on fitness. 

If you just asking me, this story purely on the imagination terms to how I understand guys...that type of the guys always will have a girlfriend around. Not just the King having girlfriend. That kind of the guy has girlfriend. Marry or not married in...what kinds of terms, no I don't know, but having a girlfriend will always pain you to death. 

That kinds of guys have the girlfriend. And no, Dean...uh....he in that context, or you mean Justin....no. Far away from that being a monk.  You probably mean the guys...these much of the guys waiting on you in life. 

I, Anna becoming that title, so I have to live forever, that I don't care about it...having a term on a guy or not....saying waiting. Your eye sight dim light very fast, when you going on that 17 to 25. You will see. 

To 30, you are probably officially dead. 



No comments:

Post a Comment