8/20/2022

Me?

I think the Constitution Guarantee my civilian right. I pretend a long time I am not civilian because Inelia Benz hurt me. I watch over my parents. How I squeeze myself to Dean it’s when I do what I can do…they all have parents but they are not good kid. Not nick too. 

Eben might just passing in, passing out.

I have a lot of issues okay, including how to tell Silas.

Sometimes you consider a human life it’s…what? Not God made every life.  You always imagine things near you, with little things you can it’s just if you lift it.

Long long long time ago, I probably have a name

Like when you hear King or Pheorsh. When you hear Shakymuni or Buddha or the ultimate supreme thr darkest blsckneee wizard life after life. But you see, you never need to learn another language anymore in life, to forever you will never find out things. Simply a name.

What you really care about things in life, if you just listen to every step I tell you. I hold things on doesn’t mean I can forever hold it thing there…you have to learn how to grow up.

If I am not here, you know how many things becomes pieces? 


No comments:

Post a Comment