8/20/2022

Maybe this UB never arrived here, so I don't worry about that anymore. But I find Dean to take care of the issues to UB. But like if they were being told, by me, and ending here....those time Last year....

Its the same thing I told them, they shouldn't go and get jealous of their own very sibling, and just....believing everything from your parents are not your convenience attitude. Its very very bad whatever they imagine they are doing. God given you things, its only what you want. So make it. 

Most family just separate, and learn how to kill each other. 



So what does those human looking for?

I say Talents. Wasn't I saying that before? 

 

You mean they fallen out of the Digital Era. 

Correct.


It is about the beauty pageant or it is not about the beauty pageant?

It would be always best to keep everything neat, and nice. Not on the records if they switch to manual, you have about 5 second, for them to say next 50 years they never open their book ever again, got it?




No comments:

Post a Comment