8/01/2022

Mahavatar Babaji: What are you eating?

Apples

Mahavatar Babaji: And?

Lychee + snacks

Mahavatar Babaji: No more snacks

I didn't think that was my choice today....

Mahavatar Babaji: And what else are not your choice?

The sky and the clouds says 2 Peter Burger, oh my dear, those are English muffin or bagels

Mahavatar Babaji:I was thinking you can do something for me.

Be my guests... (Wave bow)

Mahavatar Babaji: Can you ....

I cannot hear it.

Mahavatar Babaji:  I was thinking ....

I didn't hear it.

Mahavatar Babaji:  I was saying if you prefer me to be the invisible people to you, a lot of people can be maid to me, you know.

What can do I for you beside 10, 10, 10?

Mahavatar Babaji:  Anything

You are not saying the geography and the french? 

Mahavatar Babaji: Yeah!

You and the Indian 500 years old conflicting each other.

Mahavatar Babaji: I know, we are on different course of life.

... ...I am pretty sure that is what he says, crying parts.

Mahavatar Babaji: Then fix it! 

The Vietanese little nun? 

Mahavatar Babaji: Why don't we ....

All right.


Part II

I walk all that, I actually will fall asleep the tiredness

Mahavatar Babaji: I never say you don't.

An omelete, a chicken, a pizza and what else.

Mahavatar Babaji: Mine food, I never say you food.

I know.

Mahavatar Babaji: How am I going to get my food?

Aren't you like the birds themselves, there are people whom given you all food, as long as you request it? Every household has your name on spell now.

Mahavatar Babaji: I mean your food.

I cannot eat all that. I just had a surgery, I remember now, lighter food always good.

Mahavatar Babaji: I was thinking.....what you do with that website.

Which one?

Mahavatar Babaji: Either, you sent them an author invitation.

Aren't they monks or nun or jail......?

Mahavatar Babaji: Well, they have the organization people....

You mean like a Poland website where they do some sample writing.

Mahavatar Babaji: Yeah, something like that.

There is no Polish shows up.

Mahavatar Babaji: I know.

You are saying the Britney Spear those Holding it Against me, AGAIN?

Mahavatar Babaji: I was thinking...

No more thinking please....just say it.

Mahavatar Babaji: Next 2 years...

I am the mentor or they will be the mentors?

Mahavatar Babaji: I mean the authoritative voice.

They are that popular, their current SMTV like SMCH I can see her, your...followers or claim disciples, your disciple or Hadikhan Babaji's disciple. The Wiki says you are all the same.

Mahavatar Babaji: I don't want to comment on that, but I can tell you one thing....

Yeah?

Mahavatar Babaji:  I think you are pretty.

hahahahhahah.....Thank you. You mean they are Asian and Indian color.

Mahavatar Babaji: Something like that.

You mean really going on the girls or the guys, the beauty peagent to become the next Big Things, that kinds of saying?

Mahavatar Babaji: Yeah.

Me. Yeah, Thank you.

Mahavatar Babaji: You're welcome.







No comments:

Post a Comment