8/31/2022

Let's say we are in a very busy professional life. Technically I always stay indoor, so Eben goes out shopping for grocery himself. He might have outside works. I stay indoor 24 hours.

When I stay indoor, I can just keep chopping, meaning cutting the veggie, to put in the containers. You didn't see the Pinterest for? Why I putting those things in front?

I don't eat that much wheat products, meaning steaming rice cooker? I prepare some backup, like in the fridge. Those you take out for the congee. Sometimes if we don't feeling well, we have a back-up, Eben has a back-up?

Sometime you create 6 months backup food, you never been doing this things, so you thoughts you absent minded outting....I am not so out door easy going type. I usually be at home. We used to have a big space how nick create the patio, to the yard. Its a river side situation....I practically just staying there. He dragging me outside most of time. 


What kinds of backup food?

Pumpkin soup base = you buying those Loving Hut soup base. My mother cut in the small cube, to make one soup, as if tasting like tiny small pumpkin. You can create loads pumpkin soup base.

Chinese Spring roll (those has egg white in the wrapping paper, but we found the vegan one) - you take out and fried.

Gluten - you never eat the fresh made, home made gluten. Fried.

I don't eat any noodle, that much, but we done the pasta.

Chinese Chive pancake.- fried. 

I am talking about the storage food. I can backup, shredded carrots, dice green beans/dice carrots. Practically Eben goes to Costco at the frozen session on the package food, or the frozen session the fresh veggie food session. 

or nick goes to these....we are living too outside, Muskoka, so there are location of his tribes human, talking in Italian, its a location where you buying some stuffs, if you go there, so he pick up a box of all kinds of stuffs himself. 

I seeing him doing that. 

We don't have anything else to do whole day. I do the Web design, maybe Eben even seen it. How I end up here with him? It was on my facebook. So my facebook UB classmates all seeing it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment