8/27/2022

Let me try this again on the most superficiality things - the appearance, not the inner beauty.

The Western World cares only the faces, where the East supposes to be less on that judgemental. So I am okay. However I end up aging, one of those days. 

Now, if you are the White Race, in the Western World, growing up in America, its the most superficiality people looking at your make-up, and your face, every Mean girls people know about that. I used to have very little make-up, I didn't get any guy. They are too tall. 

You get a height, you get a job, not my jobs 7.50 per hour I have to group 10 to pay a bill. Some girls they getting nice job, nice car, nice parents, including your daddy daddy functional facet. I have none. I get jealous of you? I drop my facebook, goodbye !!!!

There I deal with one Simon Cowell. One human. 

I just tell you something I see on the Internet, did I?

The guy a lot of them, working hard, or they get lucky...in that methods, you derive more money than the girls. Is that they plan their life, more than one marriage, or I can see it will always be they thought about starting when they making the money? So they don't care whom they just keep on getting married? 

Now, that running down the face, and the health, not just the medical paying bills so much so much so much on one you, if you fallen...a hip operation, a medical complication...that is one bill recipe from American hospital. 

Imagine what I did in Taiwan, twice....if were in America?


Now, in that reality, are you always in a good term with the guys, build that family no matter what?  Meaning the systematic food display on the table, if you fight, or talking, at least, its everything on the table, you start opening your mouth and spit it out, what is it? 

You are not humane, not inside your heart, not outside your look.

People fallen that age bracket very very fast, okay? You imagine you are uprising one human girls, while every other girls just keep going down, right next by all you should just doing the right things, if one day you know of?

I cannot do all that okay? I have every other jobs already. Not fostering the girls are my jobs, because you all girls cared about that stuffs, and they are fallen already. They are.

In the Health Aspect

I never advocating how the vitality, or the Steve Jobs Biography that CNN jouranlist lay out, one to Z, of one guy dead tragic, on the back head land on the ground. He has a book.

In the shape

In the intimacy

In the trust and confident, you are not fooling around everyone's life. Its one table, deliver a thing looking like a confident, if its everyday, or its when your mood up, you will have a table food? Do you know how dangerous that is everyone seeing you like a psycho? 

I Anna have a way dealing with my own health, however right now I look like this okay? I don't know what happened. I don't eat fried food. Or those are thinly fried. I make sure there are raw food later on, or days, I will having those to clean up my own stomach walls inside. 

I don't always going on raw, but I like that concept. 

There are things I read it to you many times, I explain to you many times, its exactly the GI track they have in the American English textbook. 

I rarely lecture you on the spirituality, I rarely saying you should have a moral, because you all seem to be American loving swapping things on .....whatever those culture are. I don't do those things okay? Its not right you playing the human mind, and you keep cutting yourself on the romance, if you just focus on a job, and make it a home, one day. Whatever the points you trying to make it with the guy, that is one guy have to put up all the sitaution to put a home with a roof on Top. Do you ever think that?


The Moral Worlds

I am the one human left the world to the celestial, in case all goes age down, become those White human looking....Now I will explain to you what American guys they only care about the huge things on the girls faces, and not wrinkle.

The guys care about the holding hands, love, hugging, snuggle, sweet to them, not against their every rebellion words, to fight on it, to kiss and hugs and make it up...those are psycho things. Tina does those things. 

Being sweet to the guys doesn't mean you flatting them. You can just saying things straight with a clear indicator where you think the things are A, B, C, D...straight logic, what you see the points, where ought to be, not what it should be.

A real insight, not your own personal views on.....low IQ women in education? 

You can just say nothing....and watching what the guys do in that every world he should be. 

That one guy you cared about...I think in America, the legal world, I have seen the wealthy women getting married, 12345....one of those very strange things on the news.

I personally don't fumble guys relationship, so I think the guys can get a divorce and leave, and if they keep getting a lawyer with a money to pay, they can keep getting married, divorce, married, divorce....no more marriage, and having a girlfriend. Just really being together one of those. 

You girls are not like me. Meaning, even that happen, I just be by myself, mind my own business. Hurting sometimes its just like that, I don't want to do that over and over....

But my worlds are not like your worlds. Your guys leaving you, will become someone else, because you didn't deliver 

Cooking

Intimacy

Stop being argumentative

Lean / Clinging

Cursing words

Daddy daddy none stop/ mother, sister, gang up on the guys.

 

You doing this because you have a a women liberating right in this One Freedom society, you will lose every guy coming near you, and when they leave, and getting another girls just for every intimacy, later you finding out, you will get cut in the thousand pieces inside your own very heart, your psychi space, your personal friends, your photo, facebook 11 oclock

You are.

You become very very unstable, and one day you might even end up on the street sheltered. 

 

I have a name and a Title. I am not doing it or saying things to harm you. I wish you the best whether you care about a guy, or a girls relationship, in the end of every world comes, you will miss that someone or something. 

Its one day you will find out, its everything you being lazy, you don't want to cook...this One World provide you a safe heaven, you get the instant made fast food in Asia, those are apartment building, you go on working in the small wages, not the American wage to eat my cousin those restaurant.....You can live alone, business alone, working alone, and happy alone.

Right now, you planning on 10 years running in running out every Friday, to Weekend, how Your own Mother-in-law are more important than the Husband's his father's-in-law.....The guy when they leave, they will leave forever....I can see that. You cannot, okay?

You NEVER think you did anything wrong, you are so perfect, to make a vola thing just like the freedom you keep mumbling inside your mouth. That is very very bad, okay? I can see that every single relationship what ET putting on that TV, and what happened, right in front of my every eyes. 

Its right in front of it. 

Not just the System in this world, you do not comply...in the decent, the most minimum lowly, things you don't even do, for the against all the World System, no matter which guys, you really meant it, you trash every life, when they shelter you just a physical strength tiny bit, its you ought to be owning every right.

That is very very bad of you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment