8/24/2022

Let me tell you a common sense if you seeing that Dr. T....if someone becoming that 6 years later of that televison later showing the Honorable Superior, it means your entire class kneel, bow, flat and dead they don't care whom you were....

Tell me why? 

You could just say to the court, "Do I have any advantage of that....one more time abusing the legal system resource like, if anyone like 1000 people copy Anna's routine, to write up us, to where we end up lines, to the final judgement justice means the Final verdict on your paper, so saying we actually never had one more right after 2015? So all this TV its not for us, not a single gain? Nothing at all? I want to know before I leave the villege." 


"Do those 1000 people followed Anna thinking those are the jailing story, or more of the friendly gesture how we are somebody by dream, by psychi response, by all the gods meants say on the TV? "

"You trust their first intuitive response, not my psychi Red hair heaven right talk? I am magic blood, magic!"

No comments:

Post a Comment