8/23/2022

๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ’– Let me explain to you something.....you stay on the guys thick and thin, as the primary goal, whichever that time frames its or its not.....to saying the future like your own very story. Maybe I don't get a story, whichever direction I am keep revovling dizzy...๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ’–

If I were you, that confident to be with a guy, for as long as the Silver Millennium, that kinds of great saying, its you deliver the nature how the guys wants. What Dennis cared about. He may not care about the intimacy, are you sure? Do you ever ask him a tiny advice to all this? 

If one day he has money, maybe he listens to Simon? No more pain in hell in life? 


A healthy lifestyle

You don't make your parents your enemy, or your ex bf as your enemy. I will just tell you, when the guys groups gang up on your past or the future, they really do those things. To the other guys. 

Meant what you do in your career, you have a clear distinguish your own goal, not gambling.

Don't play the emotional games.

If I were to be all that desparate, I just watch one my brother, and one my father.  Eben can be happy one life, my life its too many things I collect. I cannot just leave, all those TV, he understands or doesn't understand that Terminology saying.

Cooking!!! !!! A confident table made of food, present in front of everyone. It doesn't just be tasteless, you have a way learning that. Healthy too.



No comments:

Post a Comment