8/28/2022

Language and the Phone App like in Asia, we all family using the Line App. Both my parents have their own friends. I don't have friends. Not really.

Now, You know what Tina does? She goes to eating those very expensive meal with my father's friend. Its a big grand hotel. Near my cousin Square. That life she can keep living on and no shames of it. You live long enough those fake life, one day you will wake up, why everything is fake? 

And one day she freaking it out, it might be all fake? 

Tina would do one change. Next, its me showing up....she might do second change.....cooling off. Some human never get liberated. She is that kind.


Langauge

"My father...."

"My mother..."

"My father says...."

"My mother's friends says...."

You are not tired of yourself hearing that yourself? 


Line App (Phone App)

Between me and Simon. Simon has a bigger business, and he pays the bill. Meaning if he came in a big room, every girl is clutching inside a couch, staring at.....a what Phone. Iphone 14? Dalai Lama? You care about which guys on your photo profile they change on that 11 oclock every night you already staring at it.....

You don't sit in the posture, you don't making tea, or bascuit, or putting the table cloth, the napkin. Buying the extra donuts, or just some nicer drinks, Loving Hut Drinks.

Meaning its a totally different branding, its a different taste, you make sure those taste are perfect? So you asking people's to try that????

Some human eat and drink?

 

Its a cult chain, its a cult demon gone to hell...one of those. I myself keep saying that on and on and on....go to hell with it.

But still, there are recipes in it?????

Human eating and tasting, and say, "I make a new recipe. I just copy it and thought about it."?

Some people life likes invention, like creation, like none-static, like motionless, like a dead corpse. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment