8/14/2022

๐Ÿค๐Ÿฅ—๐Ÿฅจ๐Ÿ• Its best you have a major in your University, and then you have a connection through that networks, like Linkedin, you have to get a real job, don't you? ๐Ÿค๐Ÿฅ—๐Ÿฅจ๐Ÿ•

If you don't have a job, you at least having a relationship, where you live, sleep, pay the bills? 


Let's say Karen has her Canisius on Crisis. To that Beauty and the Beast, if their network are fixing it, its still the University Next by it, we are close by the relevancy, we are literate, we gone to a University to have a college degree. Its a college graduate education issue paper. 

Its not in UB, its next by UB. 


But isn't making your own friends in your own world it your own business? You want to have the quality friends. It might be debts free those kinds. Let's say, I explain on my facebook.

I finish those loans 2010. I save some money in my bank, add me back on the facebook. And if they add me back, the facebook doesn't care what message they receive, as long as that friendship networks are still valid.

Is that what you say or what?


If Anna I just put my resume online, and sent to everyone notice I am online talking, they checking all that, because its the public data, they can choose agree or not agree if I find them on my facebook again, and add them back. 

Being stressful may not be a thing, but being relevant, its a thing.


Geography Department

Let's say they saw South Pole Penguine video, they go to NASA. Because NASA hiring those geography or geologist, it won't matter. They find out me Anna has a list of all things written on the geography, including video. Its through their professional networks, where they get that video, is that quality video, or is that a junk video? She knows that stuffs or she make it up?

If that validating process its an assure things like 1000 video pass by. The relevancy, will become, as soon as I make a video, they will be snatched away to whichever department to set on the evaluation. Not by data process, by a real human has a background in geography affiliate to military to process that video, that data its not a data only. Its a real processing the video content, I exceeding 1000 video by now.  

Flower Thousand Bones, Music, Comets, Chem, Bio, DNA, Geography, Ice Skating

You imagine you will be seen by other people. You cannot. That is not how Google process data. Its a wall. You have to go and pass through that wall. My best saying to everyone already zilllion times. Its the Educational Material and background you have the rudimentary subjects inside your head, to make you a stable person, in both your temperament, or your behavior, including how to analyze a situation, a matter, an overall story line.

No comments:

Post a Comment