8/25/2022

In the West Coastline, that is Veggie Grill, Native Cafe and Mother's market.

That is where....everything New Age are. There are Loving Hut. 


There are many blind....women driving in the CEO lesson Top Women, making it in Hollywood, or California Strips. I used to hear that Jennifer Anstein doesn't like Brat Pitt Metalic furniture on the Hollywood gossip, and one day she is out. She was happy on the Ellen Degenerate show just how she called him what name like "husband", then it becomes the "Late husband". 

Very soon I think. 

I think she or Sandra Bullock....you know, women whom making it Diva-like or million dollars top, how many women are like them doing things around there. So sometimes there are smaller groups they just Pitch Perfect together. 

China probably don't give ma huge money to spend, but still....I feel I cooking the smaller expense to my own liking what kinds of the food you putting it down in your throat, on my expense, its business venture or Women's supporting groups to supporting Adam Levine's causes.... "The Girl Like you."

Its better you try to make it with your own talents on that CEO lessons....


I don't do accounting, because my money its on the penny counting, never ends.....Like you write them per line, those. No. 

But... I knew exactly where everything supposed to be at or was at.

Western Worlds like American or Western worlds are not this kinds of formation on their amine formats. Its more of the Simon those Super Hero, Underwear inside out, those....Mega universe, or what was the words they use....

But in Asia, these things are the real thing they watching, or imagine in life.

In other words, when someone label a CEO lesson, and put a Miranda next by, with a last name....Meaning they are not ironic to you or them situation. Its a real situation and will be...becoming worsen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_m33V6fURz


 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment