8/06/2022

In case there was no police on my records now, there is?

 I went to deal with some Comet issues for 2 years, i delay my years all the way to....37.

So I spend next year finding jobs, and still looking for the exit. 

So I Anna told you recently, I am losing weight, at the same time, there is a Shrimp sign on the bubble tea front store interior, right near by my cousin's property, to that it was near by my grandpa.

When I finish the "on-line" life, like written formats, I will go on the street, finding my way out? Not just losing the weight? And I told everyone I had some saving, and apparently you may not have that saving inside your bank? 

I started Zero at that Silicon Valley 2015. And again Zero at 2020.

I told you, Life when you trying to thinking outside the box, you will prepare to die on the street No matter what that cause is....you understand?

Life meant to be step by step, but I need to get things done, so I went ahead doing it all things. That is my spiritual belief, there is no step plans in my entire life, I remember, or else I will end up in Canada long time ago, everyone goes to the school, more schooling.


Lean on the Guys 

Like American culture its that living in the Home Depot, do you agree? When you having a house, a morgage, a bank to talk to including the insurance, or every handy freaky man jobs, like that Leo and Piper and Charmed.....its 24 hours water pipe jobs, like filtration system change, or calling someone to come by.....

The hairs are in the pipe lines. Your period stuffs are stuck inside the pipe lines. 

You want to tell me, you lean to your dad, or you lean to yourself, or ...when you getting a house, you imagine you finding a guy to solve all that for you? 


I am the Chemistry Major

We live on the roof, I think I tell you enough everything supposed to be done on the Top of the Roof. I might just sell the package to Trump, I am telling you.

Its all FREE, on the video. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-45srJT5Pa8


The Police may not have a records how they become.....homeless.

The Bank will.

People eat food, buying shoes, buying some branding logo polo shirt, buying a bike, buying a real motorcycle bike, they put the insurance on winter or summer. 

People outing, like traveling expense. 

People inviting their customer's line of gifts and packs. 

People's friends social often, every friday night.

And people buying loads loads t-shirt, dresses, hats, gloove, scarf.....accessory, you cannot imagine how much those are costly, and Make-up including the cosmetic preserving your skin care tones bottles.

I wonder if Lance Bass know what is the Lancone. You know how I getting that one bottle, I think its a serum. Like a thick semi-liquidish....its a liquid to tight up your skins. My skins.

My mother brought me one day those early days to a department store....I stand there. She shuffle me a bottle, so telling me to keep it! So I knew cosmetic company, one is called ....Elslouder and Lancone, and Sea Crust human on the 101 near by balcony A9?


Community where you build upon, if not your UB friends, just your Relative near by.

You can start that. Next by they have 3 renter's guy, I just never advertising to talk to them opening my mouth like....on purpose like you all cannot flirts? I run in run out of the door? 

How to make a small oven pizza, home made money? I tell you, if you brighten your face by even one sale, your relative making you feel good, you will feel very good the second sale, to your parents, the thirds sales to next by the landlord family?

There are a downstair "The Day You Found Out", its his old age wife cooked, if they are told, or I NEVER show up to be suspect, I can cook on the Top of the roof....????




When I telling you, and everyone the guys included from that UB, we copy certain things and doing it?

Its because you feel hopeful your parents, or your relative if they really will buy it! Its not the outsider, its right at your family members around you. Those are the eating food business. Sometimes just that, you have 5 sales per week, that is 5 pizza money you seeing at your door? Small things like.....you get yourself polish in life, you having a skill.

You make sure that sauce has to be perfect?

I didn't design the Italian Pizza sauce yet, I don't care about it. But if I really really really need to make a sale, I will design on it? And if people asking me what was my background, my background its Chemistry and the Medicinal Chem?

You don't understand how you perfect something, you wish others well, you wish other people be happy, you with others just become what they becoming.

You making everyone doesn't want to see your face, don't want to talk to you, don't want to contact you, don't want having anything to do with you, in Whatsoever costs.....


No comments:

Post a Comment