8/21/2022

๐Ÿฅญ If you are UB those Medical or Pharm D, that you knew you didn't make it the program...and you are dying on your parents. To keep repeating learning that textbook, or imagine another 16 years or 32 years repeating....๐Ÿฅญ

See, you never going back to your country where your parents coming from. I cannot get that facebook open, I cannot get the contact to send information, I cannot this I cannot that. 

Maybe you never gonna make it here....WHY don't I just sit pretty, to talking Eben day in day out, how much he is this he is that, in my pretty face life, to imagine sleeping beauty, whichever those Disney sweet song at? 

If you all girls reverse to my roles, what you will ever do....never cared about that you damn facebook used to be, no matter its the Penguine says or the Ice says, or the Birds says.



No comments:

Post a Comment