8/21/2022

If the system opens, like the writers' group, they give you 5 second? No....they sent people to your friends, because most writer wants to get on some journalist sides or some magazine side, they will be insert into your house living room

You know, one of those 5 mins audio tapes, saying if they want to continue having that network connection. Then, might be a Party, some camera flashlight. 

You imagine everyone took humilitry running deep how far down the road = Truly humility running deep. Its not photogenic. 

I don't really know the real objective views what they are looking for. 

My piece paper here its I say "Talent", I think its a real beauty pageant including your personality. But the system people have a reason planning all that, I just don't know what they mean "Talents". Its I know of, I just don't know what they mean by saying "Talents". 


No comments:

Post a Comment