8/27/2022

๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿฅจ๐Ÿ’– I will tell you, one of the stupidest arguments of someone whom doesn't know their own major, or like I myself doesn't know what major I am in, and someone cannot stop beating ....my background.... ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿฅจ๐Ÿ’–

You know how comical that animation will becoming....so lively? 


Do you want to call someone your side of Jonas, to Justin, finding someone Dean Dean Dean....to ensure you might have get that Coco Club as....there are a group of you against, one of me? 

Its on the movie, starting with Simon Cowell. The one we don't have the faces?

There are every furniture humility running deep. The utility gadgets. America has something called Home Shopping Networks. Sometimes those wife house might just really staring at those channel looks like a happy customers, how anyone knowing exactly how to buy, where to buy, what to staring at it.....


"That is one thing I don't eat...." (Iron man 2)



I just don't have time to doing anything of that.....the American style. Right now I am living in Asia....But this probably are the things you like, or your favorites.

There are people they do food lab, there are people having the home restaurant homey recipe. technically you go to the restaurant, and asking them. How you open up your mouth and just asking them to find out what really flavor you really like....getting fat more. 

A lot of the restaurant are the home business. The Small business.



๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿฅจ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿฅจ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿฅจ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿฅจ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿฅจ๐Ÿ’–

No comments:

Post a Comment