8/05/2022

I understand what it says....

Well, that time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoI5JjLeU9Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AT6prmWoFvc 

Sometimes Life just hold onto, no matter what.  Everyone has their own Karma to how that end becomes the ending. When 5 Lords Reviews things happened, he didn't do anything particularly.....last 3 days, the way he told me, its I appear wound badly in his world. Its not "Him that story Water Frontiers Border Line Story" (One Photo Story anymore, Britney Not Yet a Women)

They do energy healing. All of them. 

At those times, 2014-2017, its everything as bad as it can ever get. I will tell you how I truly felt. 2018-2020, its another bracket, but not as badly as it was 2014-2017.


Technically, you are not running in Time

I am. That is why now there are lawsuits existing, I cannot do that before? You make my heart jump, if you could just tell me what was those before? 


But I will tell you, whatever it happened, I am glad he is back, no matter its Zawanna put him back, or some Babaji or Indian 500 years old did something. I rather he was back, then those stories. I made that 5 Lords Seth UFO that video, he....

Well, if the Victoria Secrets those are real things said....Wing or him, they are from Earth, from UB. They are not built like that....

If I expired followed Ancient Chasez, they are not going to hold up, not Alliance, not ligation, not friends, not UB Hogwarts, or even Karen those groups. There are a lot of groups will separate in a very straight down close gate issues. And one of those are Black Ops.

They don't look like very dominating your world, you have Police, you have the Border, you have the regular military.....but, when you say Area 51, all those agenda, its only them fetch things to get those done.

You all pretending to live like a princess worlds, to imagine....a lot of Spotlight, it takes only a min to buy a long table, change 4 times arrange light issues from outside, then you are made to go, you know what I mean?

Fame, name, glory.....to some degree of something, that never exists. They are selected too, on their appearance and height.

No comments:

Post a Comment