8/23/2022

I think you know when I see Karen and Adria did that....they marrying into their own Lords, I never say how I think? I have 5 Standing over there, I never touch them or their stuffs?

I could just marry someone not the Lords outside scope, and there is one called Eben Pagan.

Not necessary I getting marrying, but staying close together, I think its going on for a long way. You know, every opportunity, I can put my mother on her happy life, like a packing order, or anything creative, she is happy how she can make money, how she can be independent, including what she cared about Pang, or Tina. I am doing something, slowly with them. It might get in time, you never know what I do behind. 

But I am saying right now....I have a 5 Lords issues.

I have minority = Women, girls education issues. That is Karen, Adria, or...the rest of the human beings called girly girls.

Women are minority. I never say when I seeing the business opportunitiy like the packing order, I never think if they settle their own brain in their own worlds, I know where they will be about in life. Sometimes dealing some minority issues, just because I can, not Its necessary or not necessary. 

I am the Lord ! Your Old testament



No comments:

Post a Comment