8/25/2022

๐Ÿฅจ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿซ” I think my career just everyday staring at that Chinese Pavillion, whatever I imagine they put things in there....I just keep producing the things I care the most ๐Ÿฅจ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿซ”

Maybe if you input the knowledge inside your brain over the food to put inside your mouth too busy, and balance that fitness will make you a better person. 

Bread is fat

Noodle and Rice I like, its fat.

Pasta that is nick's food. My gallbladder doesn't like it.

Mc Donaold...anything fast food isn't that bad for your health? So stop drinking all those soda.

What do they call it...the Process food. Its being processed. Its not very digestible, to your original state of your stomach. If you taken more juices, and make it a habit, in America so easy to acquire the juicer. Taiwan, its my mother made a wave doing that for me, we now share that. Kinda broken at the base.

Still, you know....some people have this outbreak of their skin issues. And Youtube having this very very bad skin poles to where the pulps coming out...concentrational those ...่†ฟๅŒ…

Very bad, all those you see the padicure, or madicure....people's skins are very bad on those youtube, not just the foot. What you gonna do when you getting to those point? 

I have to work, I cannot get to be at those points. If Eben comes around, and I go on the weight things he says, I have to lose it. It just I cannot get down my weight...the way I want it.

No comments:

Post a Comment