8/22/2022

๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ’– I think the military they do the same things, or that was the military? Its a long walk an array of long table, so your profiles with the photo will below your food display session. ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ’–

They keep walking. If they see something they like, they go down to pull out your profile and see what you look like, might be like a flyer, everyone took a sheet of it. Or its a binder, I am not sure. Its ...a what kind of table, you have shelf under nearth. These table probably are low for their height. 

Where do they collect all this food again? 

Isn't supposed the invitation never arrived, or I was not invited, and I was always present at the strange occasion, those are not the food calls, directly to me. What are they supposed to be making?

Juicing included.....those are real food, or mimic sample model toy? I see my bottle there. Exactly bottle. They drinking it...that is a real juice? 

No, I think they put a lot of the juicing selected all out, they need a lot of those people, as long as you do juicing, you will be selected. 



No comments:

Post a Comment