8/05/2022

I rest a little bit. Watching Youtube.

Is there something I need to know? Like my hair cut?


Bakery?

In the mist of everything I do, you love bread? White bread? or Wagmans bread?  Its not saying the Asian bakery?


Wing, today I pass by where the Birds saying....

They are saying the Japanese Decoration Interior Design.....


I see what they are saying now.

You mean every pairs of all you people, what?! Its that if Ancient Chasez and me Anna disappear....like if a guy disappear first, and you girl as the second get on Live! That kinds of saying?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coixapakrGI

Its 10 years since the book accomplished....you can say almost every works are smoothly sent in Time, for every cross Industry, including governmental. I will tell you no matter what it is, many things are on tracks. I am not even 40 yet, you all so wish I disappear, really....


Pairs of the Couples, a girl with a guy.

Every gerne of Ice Skating or Music, there are always pairing up between a guy and a girl. Not every girl can get a guy, so if you have a guy next by you, you are lucky?  You have talents, you have practiced, you have dedicated yourself into that works. Now, you just have to make the guys work together. Sometimes you will have to compromise a lot of things when you collaborating with another person, no matter what that is. 


No comments:

Post a Comment