8/23/2022

I read Meghan Markle, if she is = Annie, then Adam on her wiki. It is an Ella Enchanted.

She really yells at Harry Housekeeper?

Life it’s when you making it together both, now having 2 kids. So the movies it’s not real. It’s the Hollywood Gossip are real?

Is Harry like the kids better? Nick checkout Dimitri first born, but it’s not until 3 years pass….those are horrific things happened to people on kids. 

I will tell you what I was going to do…that was 2017 I watching that one guy 5 Lords review, Adam. That actor has another mental movies. I am not going to be with that situation. It’s very bad syndrome or …uh, what’s the words….it’s a similar to mental. I got nothing else to do, no one around.  No, I didn’t tell anyone, too many things happened. 

Sometimes you just trying to do the decent things. Oh, that time I didn’t know you can just go bossing the Medical board on every crisis on the TV/ Movies.

For Harry I think she always needs his mother around, they all needed.

Well, everyone it’s different, he speaks too many times. 

I will tell you what I think in life, most time when the pair like me and nick had to sort that finance. I cannot depend on him. That feeling it’s not solid, every year it’s one year down and I know things are not permanent.  That’s a baggage he had with his family. I don’t really know it’s he hates to them deep bone or that’s how things are. My mother tends to watch over me more at the present, it will seem to me most comfortable. When she is feeling very unstable, I am not sure it’s a good thing. My mother had about 6 years with my grand mom. That’s her mother. 

Every guy has their own story how everyone needs to support them. Everyone. 

Yeah?!

You see my mother she is one human being. I care about those things. Not really anything else. My father she cannot rely on. It’s one Ella Enchanted upper line story I can just secure it, not myself. 

My brother is not stable, my sister with 2 kids not stable. Everyone tends to run off life none stop to …Romance !! I live some relationship once, that seems enough to me.

Mimmo run off a story

Tony runs off a story immediately after me and his dad together proven worth together.

Tina proven 

Tina best friend proven 

Irene proven 

Now square’s brother proven 

Per life that they just keep seeding it on money drops from the sky.

I am very tired to hear all these “everyone target at me, no one does me a favor thing, random one life and ends up?” Harry Potter !! Dark Lords what can you do? Look it’s how one push 2, 3 ends dead jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment