8/21/2022

I just read.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/983374-prince-harry-meghan-markle-horrified-over-decreasing-interest-needs-ideas

Well, those are toward the public votes. Kinda like what situation we just had? 

The Black Ops units. Yeah....if you fall off the behind profile, they just pull your file away. 


In-Law, between the girls

https://www.marieclaire.com/celebrity/royals/prince-harry-prince-william-tough-conversation/

Connie and Carla, the same things. Its funny how people take side. Like Square's dad its the military surgeon, guess what? His wife which is Square's mother buddy together with that same birthday his younger sister (The pilots wife), and his mother.

In the end, the 2 man dump that two girls exactly the same birthday. One is Square's mother, one is square's aunt. They get on with another wife, or gf, seriously.

Do I ever talk to Connie and Carla?

Never. When me and nick come over their house, they won't even put one glasses of water on the table with the mat under the table. They are.....??? They are not very smart.


Because They were all older than me, technically. Alyssa its the one lonely all the time, she face time me whenever she feels like, or she talks to me and Nonno = her grandpa. Nick's ex wife shows up once. Later, I just let nick going on his perfect family without me, including seeing that his ex-wife, he hates all by himself in Mimmo's house. I stay home. Its a very far drive.

I prepare food home. I think....

 

Do they ever prepare food home on the table for nick or me?

No. We just sit on the table, and watching them eating their Pizza. They have no money. Mimmo got fired, and we sent the bread to them.  Nick stretch on it.  Same its Tony. Its his son, day in day out, that is all he ever says.


I went to tell Dean's about it, but it might be my Linkedin will be broken just like my facebook, whenever the message sent or not. I tell him to find his back up with them to go to the Medical Board, on this repeating 16 years, if the girls needs that 4 stove cooking skills management. Says Anna says its me and nick. I am not sure if he heard what I say. I never wake up knowing its Connie cannot cook that 4 stoves.


https://www.geo.tv/latest/434841-prince-harry-and-meghans-friend-take-a-dig-at-prince-williams-partners-after-new-scandal

I don't really know if anything of these are true anymore....their hair. How does the man lose their hair? By sex, or by stress? Anxiety? Or by Diet? Their father always keep the hair.

I remember what Kate and William they go on this handicap, one of those charity event. And Harry and Meghan going on South Africa this week.

... I think their Congress targeting at them, or they were talked behind, or they were polished behind. I think they cannot screw up their marriage image couple with the kids. That in the press will always be watched at. Every mediocre family to care that paparazzi story has family parents, son and wife, and grand kids. They need to paste off that Prince Diara ever did, even by forces.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/983560-prince-harry-and-meghans-critics-ignore-william-and-kates-dismal-performance

I used to thought maybe its Reptilian makes them losing their hair so much....Their IQ cannot even touch that subjects, I guess.

When they say supporter, it means the public will care to find out why Prince William go marrying a commoner, and Prince Harry married a Markle, by the legal, or by the Private Detector?

Really? 

If I didn't know better, that Frozen 1 and ending that Frozen 2, 2019. It might be a real private detector ending up my door at 2020, not 2013. Sigh~~ its 9 years pass, how the South Penguin even knew about it. 

I cannot wave away my sky, the clouds, the birds, the thunder the rain....at least the paparazzi not that talents to climb up the roof, where all that sky has anything to say EVERY morning, SHUT UP.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment