8/25/2022

I go to eat.

Babaji: Go

No, I never have any property before. 

No, I never remember whom supposed to be telling me. Middle School.

No, I am not sure if Dr. T knew.

No, they don't have kids. 

No, I am not certain I sent the letter or where is Dean, so on so forth, base upon....a lot of indicator I already be very frankly online saying it out loud. It might be me mis-understanding. I let it be.  I cannot oversees too many things. 

No, this would be the first time I learn about the property. Its at home. I used to don't register a thing. I always drifting....and, I am not sure this property its my brother's. 

There are theft people around, meaning you better establish yourself when you land, to including the criminal justice, = you vow forever your entire fantasy never has one missing thought you do nothing but only secure that society only foster in peace, happiness, and prosperity. Not Gangster...one of those fucking or mingling, or picking up your own wrong friends. 

I am not interfering my brothers or my sister....they are very hard brain...but I will do my part on certain things, they maybe feel benefit. How long they lasting their health issues, I let my mother talking to them. I don't do all things.

No comments:

Post a Comment