8/13/2022

I finish heating the lunch, you see...when you want to do this Public airing show, you need to care some people's feeling, live as long as you can stretch, you know what I mean?

Not becoming the fame and running away?

There are things you meant are important to deliver. I am resting right now, because I was not going on the public to do the elemental subjects, I go to War in the public domain with ET or your Porsalin Doll says.

But later, I change that format to the industry. I change by what I see and thought about the Hunger Game, I re-formating NSYNC and my UB 5 people if they are behind...on those Joomla Extention add-on or Firefox.

I cannot for sure knowing where its everyone, but I sent out in the air, in case it can be done in their time? 

Now....When I moving with Eben to Shanghai, he may or may not know anyone in that City, but There are the foreign people already in Shanghai, China. So you saying, I stop that business professional attire, Humility running deep cloth, or the home decorating?

I have my side of "Business" or nothing at all.

He has his side of running his side of world.

Do you know what you are doing with your own life, beside your parents in front of you, you cannot wait to get out of their sight, to BREATH a moment, when they are eyeing on you?

Talking mature

Response intelligently

Understand what people asking you

Find out what other people want to hear about?

You blank out! Asking you a thing, wave at your faces, you keep blanking out? Can you do something to polish yourself, not anymore this Humility running deep? 

 

I go to eat

Babaji: Go

No comments:

Post a Comment