8/09/2022

I don't have an advise for girls, except copy paste whatever I say supposed to be doing. Not eating like those ASMR. Not really....I just think the guy's stomach looks might be very different than the girls.

And the society values its the girls don't eat, in the big party? 

Any occasion? I eat but its because I don't mingle them. You need to arrive FDA, not every 2 seconds arguments, like Tina. No one can live a life....she has a points. She buys unlimited clothes.

This movies things, will send the girls to jail, if their career screw it up. Best asking the guys, the guys between each other, can reach to the Top. Girls don't care. 

If a girl keep moving 4 limbs like that Pang's mother...but she is not feeling well doing all this, and I have to explain to her many steps of the way. She is guessing things. Those might be birds.

You could tell the same age, its a horrific horrific horrific story, I am telling you. HORRIFIC!






You know what I think a decent things that American Congress if they don't take it, its the entire girls population just wish the guys to die....there is one thing they can sympathize that situation. 

Ask ET, if that is the military methods, Military villege methods. Just ask if one ET adopt her the situation, to start.

oh ~ this is bad.

Someone trained you mobility and zealous to things, you don't die on the screen or behind, like with the voice, not to scream. You hate, then you scream out loud. That Kind. If ET agrees, then she has to do her own homeworks, on the TV, see if they can nullify that....


No comments:

Post a Comment