8/28/2022

❄️❄️❄️❄️ I didn’t go for a walk yet. They say something, my bed….

Yesterday ?

Let me put my PC back on.

What is it? I don't actually know any of those people, looks like I  am talking they existing? Not really. I just writing it, so someone someday, knowing...everything in my standard its everything wrong, no fixing it?

Everyone having fun?

Applause one min.

That is all that is.  Now....


In-Laws relationship.

I have none. So I cannot give you an example. Nick wants them all out with that ex-wife of his.

Now. When I saying to you, to deliver all things within your own family.....if you doing it right for the guy's family, you will derive a lot of things at this one moment in time. 

One point in Time.

But this is none of all your priority.

Its all your daddy daddy, mommy mommy, sisters, parents friends....my horse bigger than yours. 

You are not taken one consideration someone else eyes are watching. I fan at my own time, saying my own records, of every little tiny things bothering people's every mind, tell me how do I do that and what for?

I mean it, or i fake it? I say it right things? or I just meant it its every on purpose, you will pay in the hell, those things you deliver it wrong, starting at the jail time? 



🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🦅🦅

No comments:

Post a Comment