8/09/2022

๐Ÿ• I commander earlier? whom cares, that is 7 or 9 years? ๐Ÿ•

2014 ! So right now its August 2022.

It was March 2014, The Oscar That month, I move in a new home starting the conversation chasing ET?  Most people are not on the Project Camelot or Tesla, or that Black Ops information or ET. Technically, it was a stressful jobs. Simon and Keanu are....IQ at zero, just look at them. 

Its....8 years and 5 months. 8.5 years almost. The positions of the commander. You just didn't hear me talk, that doesn't me my IQ or my style were not there? I written my twitter in......? Christmas? That would be Comet 2013 Winter year Ison.

When I was 30 ! 

If you want to hit ET never ends 9 long years, and ending up one of those....spy beaver, makes the Amazon box shipping away, and that target ET must be Reptilian?

I would never do a thing to Reptilian technically? Do you have a priority things on ET Agenda? They make a saying, that doesn't mean I am doing a thing to them at all.





No comments:

Post a Comment