8/23/2022

( I am on my mother's mug bean vegan yolk, wa hahahah.... recipe ) You know....all this TV. Have I told you, the Lords of Rings its important? Although Simon does whatever he is careless do, or Keanu he is not fit at that role, or Eben?

One day without me.

If without me, no more human pump the Entire Race up....have you ever imagine one day without me Anna, you gonna going on your next 1000 years life somewhere, this EVERY TV monitor priority was not directing to your current life personal gains?

Tell me. You have a brain. Have you thought about it.


No, you are not thinking. Your pain and aches right now, in front of you, if you have an appearance, lasting about 5 years, you are ABCDE on cosmetics or New Age.

If you are not in a good appearance, you are doing everything you wish its good appearance will be, but you are jealous mood all the time. Have I told you why there are so much importance in that beauty peagent ?

There is a co-relation data.


You have a lot of critique things to say.

You are very focus the life in front of you, you have to. Your payment, or your home living style, your every food put inside your mouth. You sure there is no parentings on the Top order, watching every human in the household, to where their evolution to saying, there is a job, sit in it. 


Now, between this entire cast of inside frames, outside story

There is an acting story, there are Mentoring, like Eben or Craig TV story, they make their own happy to advertising their handsome faces story.

I have about 1000 video since 2018, before that, its endless writing never stop on my phone.

You know the volumn of the 9 years passing.....meaning just you say, I can die on it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment