8/23/2022

I am getting a new news. I am in Tawian? 106, the area code from the hospital. Meaning Wing, Ola, them supposed to delicate themselves to the China public health, that is what it says, or hopeful, or pretending, they never make it....

Just to do all my bidding to ensure the Entire China must be lift it up?! 

Vaccination of the Little Kids little Monks? Shower, bath, cleaningness, including the new clean set of every traditional color...suit. I mean probably robes. That is what the most monks wears. They supporting to that one Web 2.0? I lasting more than a year? 

How was it?


They will vow their only life goals its to supporting that One Nation in Health, Happiness, Ever Lasting Greater merits of all things I bestow upon the orphan works that I Anna do by that name Honorable Superior?

Great! Perfect, do they know that will be the only task and bidding and they must comply 100%? 







No comments:

Post a Comment