8/27/2022

๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“ I am back, wash up.....Organic Farming again? ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“

The reason you have that arguments will always last til you saying the renewable energy, one of those Eco-friendly of every terms, soil evaluation, soil acidity, soil chemical residue, soil water contamination, soil rejuvenation.....

(I am adding Google Calendar)

Meaning compost...is that the English words? The Canadian they do those things, your trash waste of your...daily consumption of fruits skins or peeling vegetable skins you put in the compost. 

If you living in the rural area, that is every 5 years calling the truck I think. But if you are more residential place, you have to doing one of those....I forget what do we do. We separate them? So long ago, I forgotton already.

๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“

No comments:

Post a Comment