8/14/2022

How come, there is a roach in my room yesterday and today? I kill it yesterday? In the toilet?

The nail polish its tiled, and the medicine onament is tilted, so I fix it.

Today again? Its the same roaches or the second one?

The Watch its on the first cabin shelve, same color like the roaches

Second its the onament and nail polish

Thirds below its Tamang sun glasses.

Its here, I toilet paper grab it, he thinks he is the same color like the cabin, so gross....he just hangs right in front me. Inside. I got the black flashlight. On the other wall to find him, and grab him, in the paper to the toilet. I am not sure which is this new roaches? There is a certain kind, they are not roaches. They show up before....below Babaji Photo, there is a light switch, he keep saying the switch light.

The power cord. I take it out. They climbing back?

No comments:

Post a Comment