8/02/2022

Have I feel its enermy all around? In my personal roofy and outside, when I land on the first floor, the first exit of my front door building? Keanu has Sweet November building door, they have a doorman.

They....I am telling you, its just by the min I find my peace, to fall asleep, not to be so entangle of it. You talking about ET, you talking about Reptilian, or Greys. 

These words to you were not register 1 week ago....

I started 16 years ago....I don't know what to tell you the Perfect Life reality in your own life, without.....Classify saying. Those are sweet life, your parents looking after you, you have a priest, you have a local supports....everything looks like a define community.

We don't do those things here. 

Life you don't get what you want, your first motivation as the sicko will think what?

Depression and anxiety results. 

Some human evolution long time ago never think of those things. Life its to be happy, and find its way to make it, no matter what. Whatever that spells to you.




That video is below that one Korean girl.

She went from California to Korea studying the University, she didn't pass? So she has to study?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hej-bJ07s_E


No comments:

Post a Comment