8/25/2022

First 5 weeks are Eben, nick and me, with Craig + his gf, the next bracket 5 weeks, are my friends groups together.

You will feeling what in the 10th weeks, you go and duplicate that yourself, what you ought to be living your live. Not the first day you will be seeing too many people. 

I tell nick to go and finding one of those his bakery human liscense places, pastry, and some light cake. You will have your dessert like your palace life. I don't eat those things, but you can have it. I will ensure everything will look fine, as long as you just pick up with your hands and eat it.

Table clothes, plates, decorating things, flowers....

Knife, forks, napkins, Kitchen Paper Towel.

I will find Dean or Silas included...whichever them finding whom Karen or Chris...or without whom without...just whichever human can make it, sit down there, shut up and eat. 






No comments:

Post a Comment