8/10/2022

Does Eben and Craig talking about this High School Musicail since 2014???

High School ....I don't think they two anything similar to be saying that.

And where they gonna go and groups their...which side of human. On Craig side = the basketball or the soccor in Peach Blossom, no...Peach Wedding.

oh my God, what was in my park. Do you think ET answering you that? So my facebook header photo disappeared. 

Does Eben and Craig in the same field, exactly?

Eben is a business side. Craig its business + fitness side? 

I look exactly nice saying. (She doesn't have a lot of video)



oh ~okay, I understand now.

They are National Emergency Personel, like nick. Masterson their color, they are the public speakers holding the microphone, you need to know how to cook. There is Lalla too.




No comments:

Post a Comment