8/24/2022

Conan Human, what was it? He purchase those 3 millions dollars at the auction to? Host a speech on the opening of what expo? That requires the tickets?

I didn't watch every story, except what I paying attention the....blank space. 

So everything else its irrelevant?

This old guy has several story line, one of which is the Blue Sky....air ballon. When I was young, you know what I draw in my invention painting, you know 3rd grades those, looks like that, exactly. 

That entire story lines its because he spent the 3 millions dollars. If he didn't spend the 3 million dollars, there is no following the story, no matter what. Someone else purchase away that auction or even be at it auctioned at all? 

He will by paying all those police force, and personel to ship those 7 painting at least, that entire expo rental agreement.....to all those expense, its not 3 millions dollars alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment