8/30/2022

๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿค 4 Stove - including you grocery shopping your food consumptions ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿค

I don't necessarily on purpose to save. No, I am in the mode of fasting those time. But some people do line and square, including the gasoline or the Costco those Tissue boxes, for the big family household.

I do math.  You eating your health away, not just your money away. 

Maybe the society left those norm, not to cooking anymore. You can just buy all the instant made food, or....you don't cook anymore?

Well...I don't need to cook anymore right now. In Asia, its very easy to acquire the food. Its not the biggest made of the money, but its convenience in my own environment, its my own home. 

Life if always on those routine, it is tiring. But if you decide to raise a big family as your One Life Jobs, you thought about that, so you doing that. You don't raise a kid so that you just happen by chance to decide that. 

I am easy at my life right now. My mother helps me a lot...or else I have to going down the stair to acquire the food. I don't even go out of the door anymore. You notice? Do you notices its 9 long years, I never left my phone, if not the PC? 

I never stop key-in data. 

I tell you, how I feel like....I never stop typing for as long as I remember, my entire life scenary its Video making, typing, more typing, filing, more filing. 

Isn't that supposed to be living in those law offices, they have nothing but be in the chair, type out all the legal documents. I am not feeling like that, I do music. But...I have one of those fuzzy sensation, I do nothing but keep filing on-file, filing filing filing.


System

I know....its two different worlds. There are. And that is why I feeling this out of the space the time. There are those, they are right outside, maybe not even in my living area here. I cannot feel as strong.

They don't do things on-line anymore, not even their phone. They go to those in-person things, more personal. I have no ideas what it is...maybe like the street groups you hang out. At night, you go to that direction, the Eastern Area, but maybe not even that area, because things have been changing. People doing things in....I don't know where they are.

On the grounds, its first floor. And out of the far away out back, its on the Top floor. Meaning its very very remote feeling for me, there is 2 people in the room, I keep typing typing typing.

Around me neighbors, they are not. Not really. Old people. Some goes to work. 

I will tell you ....I don't know if that is W-Two worlds....there are sensation. I am feeling it, "out of it." 

Its a freedom society, so if people fallen out of that Era, its by choice, its not particular unlawful if you don't do things on your phone, on your PC anymore, or facebook. Its a freedom.

People they go to coffee shop, they go chatting, they go to sport, fitness center. Like healthy wise, no more school. Like they acquire some money in some direction, and they feel the PC noise too loud, their space got intrude...so they reading the books, they go to do something, without the PC, or their phone. 

No, not even the phone even, you will be surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment