7/11/2022

You want to say, you given up something in your life, the real life, in front of you, for these... Phantom of Opera?

If this world, nice guys like the Earthly guys given up on you, I am pretty sure they these guys meant it, they don't really need you. You always meant, the love games, its they always hurt the guys on this Earth, when they show up on the monitors.


The Truth

What if ... None of this has anything to do with me?

There is a Sariputra



It might be to do with me, they showing up saying, they are the back end staffs now.

You don't know what that means? They wishing me well. You don't really know what they are saying, or I don't have the time to finding it out. They are saying it a romantic way. Did I ever say Chasez, his position and me are the romantic way? I say that? 

 

Do you finish watching the Sailor Moon? How do you find the tapes? Neflix?

How nice ...Isn't this entire comic books saying you have the enemy in an arrays of set up, you see them, you hear them, you imagine them?

Even if Ancient Chasez with Neo moving in, by that movie monitor turning real, you given up all your earthly guy for Dennis?! 

I Anna's life its drifting far away from any of you these girls 16 years ago what did you all do to me? You make that choice, and this days of whatever the future choices of my lifes, its never has anything to do with you.  

Your choices of the great life, its the Party your way out without Michael Vartan and with the zealous motive, its with a New Wei on alochol, saying sponsor on the muscle guy to Sigapore, God knows what that really saying about the things, saying it. in there.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment