7/30/2022

You see Khan Academy doesn't know this....How many back draws if Harvard knowing this? What would be he not knowing this?

A constantly learning of EVERYONE repeating...none stop, until it gets it done. You think?  Or you imagining you are the only person repeating?

So many people willing to go to jail, and make things becomes monopolize in darkness or ugliness...Its to thinking outside the box!  Don't you agree? 

There is a common goals of how many this Indian ends up in jails, and the American or Taiwan, they were doing this forever in my name, you know that? Starting my birth....I didn't know. Its their efforts how to ambush everyone just sent them all in jail or the dying wishes. I know that. Its comical....where my monitors really at.....


I am telling you, Consumer Psychology is one branch, but the Criminal Justice its another Department, you know what I mean? You all don't doing thing in the society the larger skills, of the massive works, including sending all your bad friends go to hell, I am telling you.

Okay, explain to me why Eben Pagan he is legal?

He technically its what jobs?

An Instructor. A coach...but he lecture, and he video those formats into a package system of some programs, he sells online, and he seems like he did sold them outside the customer's base, not exclusively, so he makes money? 

So can you explain to me what you want to copy and do? 

And this job is? Not Handicap hiding behind writing a newsletter on helicopter formation to lure a what? The federal workers...you imagine those things, to whom written the scripts? My entire monitors are only my big faces how I make myself looks shining and pretty to that SMCH? Her photo are all Photoshop effects, you know why? 

She aged. 


If some people paying attention, Anna constantly reminds you, hint you things, almost every step the way, just dropping the words to your big brain head space.

Why I am doing that for? 

Because you doing every step wrong. Everything its wrong wrong wrong.


No comments:

Post a Comment