7/12/2022

You getting lawsuit from the guys? Just never gettiing a lawsuit from me?

For sure that records will become permanent, if you keep your personality up, fight fight fightsty.....gangs up! You don't gang up each other, finding faults each other, pushing each other, how do you all keeping gettings UP to fight against the moon light

"Fight Fight Fight"? 



You can always lower yourself head to the guys

"According to you, I never change. I need an exit way, after both you and me settle for this one lawsuit. So according to you, you will get the maximum money, so I bankcrupt, its that my personality you make sure I eternity don't get up, if yes, tell me. I might let you off, and I will declare the bankcrupcy when that Anna's lawsuit coming in together from the Television combine all, I cannot hold this finance. So tell me truth. Its full eternity?"

No comments:

Post a Comment