7/29/2022

You can always open your mouth, telling me what do they do, to burn you all fired. I have no idea...I telling you only what they EVER do.

The TV says its an in-room, or in-door maid or disciple

Zawanna has a maid.

And Kail is his older brother. ( hahaha.....some like me laugh.)


Then That is Mahavatar Babaji Legand specifiy, he is Shiva Position. It becomes which seats there on the TV. Left, Middle, Right.

Brahma usually are the Middle Position. A day of Brahma were documents of that Yogananda book, the Autobiography of a Yogi. So that means the Brahman eyes open or close?

Right....


Now, a lot of people using their names to become these people's disciple like Babaji, all by themselves, you believing those? So Babaji to me diet on the TV, its to eat, no more liquidarian, no more meditation, and you all keep going on...Life upwards.

I say the map only 13, Da Vinci says 920, its 15.

But OU its above 9, beyond, no more numbering.


So tell me again, what did they do to you all? Liers? or you ready to go to hell? 

Burnt? No Reservation?



No comments:

Post a Comment