7/30/2022

๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ“ Wing, I am pretty sure, you can last 5 mins for the girls to fallen.....but you don't like any of them. Can you just find the one you actually like, or a guy equally the same? ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ“

Or you just don't like anybody? Want to get a pet? 

You know how many UB my classmates and their parents are reading that throne of lines to their every adjcent lines of the family.

Except you Wing, you can get the number wrong?

๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ“  ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ“  ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ“  ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ“  ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ“  ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ“

China, how about we make Eben Pagan retired early. That would solve my every problem seeing or not seeing this craps things keep dropping from the sky. I don't want to see, hear, know anything about what he had a past, future, present. I can careless those things. We finished all that seeing. 

 The Youth don't care about these old people's faces anymore. I am pretty sure I know what I am saying it. Most of them don't care about those stuffs.

No comments:

Post a Comment