7/29/2022

Wing, every whistle blower’s life it’s blacken, not just aura blacken all the way, hearing, seeing, knowing ….including the journalism people

That spirits no matter what they say it’s encouraged. They put their life and fear in the jobs. Those are human, those are God given right supposes to live like a regular those Carla stupid people red hair fucking around ruin every world and trumpet how to death push everyone’s life and keep ruin fallen….they got the freedom in those told loss life. My life.

9 years ago, you don’t want to know, you don’t want to know, you don’t want to know …classify worlds it’s not the world you wish you hear, to know, to debates, to UFO Congress, to hold on hold on hold on holding on ….”drifting in the darkness ocean across” Dean Tamang song. You thought how I felt I cut things? You thought 9 years ago everyone was on the same knowing? Whom knows? Whom cares?

It’s every Christmas human has to be wrap baby diaper and I go on street I do it.

Because there is no other options !! You thought what hold-on means? You thought exhaustion what that means ? You thought those Eben bimbo just go to hell with it, the women goes to hell with it. What that means? 

You hold on, you hold on, you hold on to it….it’s just a perfect couple therapy to make you diper seems to eat less on weight to spell you can’t die on the street what a perfect life

People that less know pretend there is every constitutional right, keep talking none sense, no disciplinary, that’s what fake world makes people faces like you. Money talk, fat ass talk. Wrinkle Talk. 

You have love suffer, hate suffer, competion suffer, height suffer, your parents face suffer or you suffer they aging face suffers ….I suffer what? Do you even consider my true suffering those are real? Yours are self made fake fake fake….you have nothing but the fake worlds high up I Anna put all around you looks like you trumpet in the ends to back swing Hit on someone else.

Things not yours you wants to insist yours. Things others just give it back to the world. You come in this world nothing, you go out the worlds nothing. It’s the power or the belief? It’s just a damn house they give you, you trying to humble yourself face to when India meadowing you an attitude?

I don’t think so, Wing. It’s in America military this world exist. Military number 1 military military military !! You train nothing else bimbo put them all in dead I would do that I did over and over….what I hold on only I see because that’s what selfish MEANS.

No comments:

Post a Comment