7/27/2022

๐Ÿ“๐Ÿฅญ What do I think Simon ...he? ? ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿฅญ

Ola, if you really ask me. I think Simon has a job to do, so he cannot really saying he got married, okay? whichever those jobs he carried to come to America. Meaning they might be all fake. Its not important, as long as he is really happy about it. Even if he is married, if things happened at some moments, his entire company has to evaporate every soul particles from that.....

I am telling you.

His jobs are every important points than that....any human putting it in front of it.  First you wish him to be happy, Second, if AGT does not work out, I figure it out something else, to make myself happy! Life its like that supporting myself then supporting others, wishing others well be happy.

Something wrong with you girls head, I am telling you.

I need to tell Simon, yeah, several things as the decent things he usually specify on the TV, if you understand him, his background....."I used to have a facebook, but they are not at the South pole. Penguin lives in the South pole. Penguine says, every since you got shipped yourself, its the moment I break Free!!"





No comments:

Post a Comment