7/09/2022

Weekend

I think it’s you take shower, bath, relax, walking time.

Right now, you think everyone has that schedule or knowing where you been on the weekday.

No one knows, only few girl. You know I have that schedule. The only person you sure I have that schedule. No one understands you, not the remaining class….girls or if guys there too.

Everyone else will be doing something serious “classroom, cafeteria style “ nice setting, you are on summer camp, going to class, going home, hang out, write notes, homework’s. No one knows you have that schedule.

No, I don’t know whom are you?


Uh …classify means you see human in a room? Like sitting next to you? 

I think you fall in love inside your class, or cafeteria. 


You do this on the weekend?

Does Classify study book, write words, keep a notebook? That’s what I think your class sounds like? 


You YouTube becomes the high tech or you know where the high tech from, so fast on my YouTube?









No comments:

Post a Comment