7/24/2022

Uh ~ who is this guy again? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿฅฒ

He has a NYC apartment…..another websites of all the existing conditions. 

The people under age needs their parents or their own best friends to talk, to keep that facebook. Like my cousin. Too many things her uncle not mine stuffs, til when she goes to him her whom else to claim all things are hers…regardless. 


There are things what everyone needs, so leash that yourself. My worlds is not the real worlds, you agree with that. Content to confine..its being contented set-tune, set-up….I can do a better jobs myself.
But the journalist views points are always entertaining found itself amusement.

You are saying how you can stir my heart to that I turn your world upside down and put it back where you really belongs to. Your best friends position. What you really cared.
Everyone thinking the same. 
So am I.








No comments:

Post a Comment