7/01/2022

TV: The Day You Found Out (Extraordinary You), have you thoughts those people's faces its when Anna recognize whom they were in my friends list?

How come the main character its a Class 10 English heart attack girl, I was class 3? And you Ola becomes the story book inside, that main character to Astor 1234? Meaning you want to die, sunk it blacken damp, blackness air down down down?

Let me try this.

Not Dean

Not Tamang

Not Lee

That certainly not looking like Wing 


I would say to Dean...uh..."Magic potion mix into the MD practice will soon become jail no matter what. Ola will think one person dying its okay, oh no. Not even classify has one human just randomly dying. That resume its online, or also on Linkedin...just stay away. She supposed to pull herself towards you and me, Dean. Meaning, away from .....something. I am not sure what it is she supposed to get away from. Magic? Anything none scientific saying, you are double major Biology and Chemistry."

No comments:

Post a Comment