7/23/2022

This TV display many things. Anna is the one blogging, bluh on it, which her tiny opinon of that stray road ahead, to every wane down curve, she decides where she likes to make her money, or spent her money.

 


Do you agree some will hear about that? Whatever that is? 

You all think, if you verbalize your plan, someone gonna stole it, and destroyed it. Well...sometimes its not all that negative. 

So I give you a choice of the academia requisites. 

You can say, you analyze your TV, and you approach Dean, and his facebook, or he let you, or what...and then you make your own conclusion, you waiting, like Ms Congenliaty. Etc....A lot of people all looking at this TV monitor, to do everything that choice in life.

All of us are making that choice right now.

Some people may not agree with me, I say graduate from University, get every paper you can find, textbook are only just the definition per line words. If that school opens up just taking an exam because they give me a definition, I might just finish it all, with so much money, I care only where I will be, not really where you will ever be.

No comments:

Post a Comment